HELP YOURSELF AND OTHERSVolunteer Now!
The Johns Hopkins Psilocybin Research Project study team is pleased to report that enrollment for this study has now been completed.
We are optimistic about initiating a follow-up study in cancer patients in 2016.
William (Bill) A. Richards, Ph.D.
Psychologist, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Albion College, Albion, MI, Psychology & Philosophy (Honors), B.A. 1962.
- Yale University, New Haven CT, Religion: Teaching & Research, M. Div. 1965.
- Georg-August University, Göttingen Germany, Psychiatry & Religion, 1963-1964.
- Andover-Newton Theological School, Newton Centre MA, Psychology, STM, 1966.
- Brandeis University, Waltham MA, Psychology, 1966-1967.
- Catholic University, Washington DC, Education: Counseling, Ph.D., 1975.
- Clinical Psychology
- The Psychology of Religion
- Psychotherapist, Friends Medical Science Research Center, Baltimore MD, 1967-1969.
- Research Fellow, Maryland Psychiatric Research Center, Baltimore MD 1970-1977.
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Antioch University/Maryland, 1977-1981.
- Senior Fellow, Council on Spiritual Practices, San Francisco CA, 1995-present.
- Psychologist, Dept. of Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 2005-present.