HELP YOURSELF AND OTHERSVolunteer Now!
The Johns Hopkins Psilocybin Research Project study team is pleased to report that enrollment for this study has now been completed.
We are optimistic about initiating a follow-up study in cancer patients in 2016.
Roland R. Griffiths, Ph.D.
Professor of Behavioral Biology & Neuroscience
- Occidental College, Los Angeles, California, Psychology (Honors), B.S., 1968
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Psychology (Major), Pharmacology (Minor), Ph.D, 1972
- Behavioral Pharmacology
- Drug Self-Administration
- The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Professor of Behavioral Biology, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, 1987-present
- Professor of Neuroscience, Department of Neuroscience, 1987-present